F. Y. B. Com.
Higher Secondary (10+2) pass with Commerce group of subjects i.e. Elements of Accountancy, Organization of Commerce and Economic/ Statistics / Business Maths will be eligible for admission to F. Y. B. Com.
(Note : Reservation of Seats
- Scheduled Castes - 7%
- Scheduled Tribes and Nomads - 14%
- Socially and Educationally Backward (Baxi Panch) - 28%
- Handicapped Students - 3%.)
Application forms and certificates required : Application form for admission can be had from office at the cost of Rs.20. All the students are required to fill-up the firm in second term also. Failing which they will cease to be the students of the college. Alongwith the application forms duly filled-in, the application will be required to submit the following certificates in Original and TWO attested Xerox copies.
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Eligibility (Provisional or Final) Certificate in case of students migrating from other state or the students of central Board of Examination, to be issued by Gujarat University.
- TWO copies of RECENT passport size photographs (size : 2.5cms X 3.5cms) one with name and class of the student written on reserve and the other affixed on the admission form.
- Blood Grouping Certificate.
Admission will be given on the merit basis to the college as well as in
the selection of Optional Subjects.
Medium of Instructions
The medium of instructions in the college is Hindi. However, the question paper will be supplied in Hindi, Gujarati and English. The students may be permitted to write their answers in Hindi, Gujarati or English in terminal as well as annual examinations.
As per the ordinance of Gujarat University, every student is required to remain resent in the college for minimum 75 days in each term. The attendance in the lectures of every subject is compulsory.
According to the system pf evaluation the annual examination will be of 70 marks and the remaining 30 marks out of 100 will be assigned on the basis of Two terminal tests, Attendance and assignment /work books.
Students has to secure at least 11 marks out of the internal evaluation & atleast 25 marks out of 70 at annual examination in each subject.
Code of Conduct
- The students should clear-off the lobbies when free, so that the other classes are not disturbed. Any student found breaching this rule will be penalized with fine.
- The student should not temper with electric fittings and keep the college furniture intact. Severe penalty will be imposed if students in found mishandling the furniture or equipments or causing damage to the college building including spoiling / defacing walls.
- Smoking by any student within the college premises is forbidden.
- Every student of the college is required to posses an identity card issued by the college and produce the same on demand. The student will be not be admitted to examinations / functions or even enter the college premises if they do not possess identity card.
- All the students are required to read the notice board daily. The important information like last dates of payment of fees, last date of submitting examination forms, submission of assignments, attendance, programme of classes, dates of terminal or annual examination etc. are placed on notice board.
- Any student found copying in any examination (terminal or annual) will be immediately reported to the controller of examinations and will be expelled from appearing at examination. He will be given zero mark in that subject.